I Dont Wanna Be You Anymore. Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before. Finneas o'connell / billie eilish. The song was released on july 21, 2017, through darkroom and. Would you break it if you're honest [01:17] tell the mirror what you know she's heard before [01:26] i don't wanna be you [01:33] i don't anymore [01:44] hands getting cold getting cold [01:47] losing feeling's getting old [01:51] was i made from. نشون بده ، هیچوقت تعریفش نکن. Fall apart twice a day. Meaning that heart wrenching feeling that weighs you down all the time. I don t wanna be you anymore. Idontwannabeyouanymore (pronounced i don't wanna be you anymore and stylized in all lowercase) is a song by american singer billie eilish from her debut ep don't smile at me (2017). I don't wanna be you anymore. Listen to “idontwannabeyouanymore from dont smile at me: Only you know the way that i break if teardrops could be bottled there'd be swimming pools filled by models told, a tight dress is what makes you a whore if i love you was a promise would you break it, if you're honest? Gaz drops a brand new amazing song titled “ i don’t wanna be you anymore (bootleg). Io non voglio essere te. I, i don′t wanna be you.

Meaning that heart wrenching feeling that weighs you down all the time. Em billie eilish em pop. [verse 1] c don't be that way g fall apart twice a day am g i just wish you could feel what you say c show, never tell g but i know you too well am d kind of mood that you wish you could sell [chorus] c if teardrops could be bottled g there'd be swimming pools filled by models am b told a tight dress is what makes you a whore. Traducción agregar a la playlist tamaño a restaurar a cifrado imprimir corregir. Watch popular content from the following creators: Idontwannabeyouanymore (pronounced i don't wanna be you anymore and stylized in all lowercase) is a song by american singer billie eilish from her debut ep don't smile at me (2017). I don't wanna be you anymore is an english language song and is sung by z55. If i love you was a promise, would you break it, if you′re honest? Listen to i don't wanna be you anymore online. I just wish you could feel what you say.
I Dont Wanna Be You Any More.
Letras(@lyrics_songs85), 가동우(@ka_dong_woo), 💟💟💟(@spedupluvr), kay(@bakedbrunettebaby), coco cuenod(@cococuenod). I don't wanna be you anymore is an english language song and is sung by z55. But i know you too. I just wish you could feel what you say. Select version 1 0 / chord imperfect. Discover short videos related to i dont dont wanna be you anymore on tiktok. גולדשטיין עדיאל, oconnell,finneas baird, o'connell,billie eilish. I have no desire to initiate contact with her even though it would feel great hearing from her. Eilish repeats that sad line multiple times throughout the song.
I Don't Wanna Be You Anymore.
Idontwannabeyouanymore (pronounced i don't wanna be you anymore and stylized in all lowercase) is a song by american singer billie eilish from her debut ep don't smile at me (2017). Em billie eilish em pop. I, i don′t wanna be you. I just wish you could feel what you say. Would you break it if you're honest [01:17] tell the mirror what you know she's heard before [01:26] i don't wanna be you [01:33] i don't anymore [01:44] hands getting cold getting cold [01:47] losing feeling's getting old [01:51] was i made from. Gaz drops a brand new amazing song titled “ i don’t wanna be you anymore (bootleg). Fall apart twice a day. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: Finneas o'connell / billie eilish.
When She Looks Into The Mirror, She Just Doesn’t Want To Be That Person She Sees.
Hands getting cold losing feeling's getting old was i made from a broken bone hurt, i can't shake we've made every mistake only you know the way that i break Idk if i actually want her back. Uploaded on may 22, 2019. This can be initially confusing, but she's singing this to her mirror, aka herself. I don't wanna be you. Fall apart twice a day. روزی دوبار از هم میپاشی. [verse 1] c don't be that way g fall apart twice a day am g i just wish you could feel what you say c show, never tell g but i know you too well am d kind of mood that you wish you could sell [chorus] c if teardrops could be bottled g there'd be swimming pools filled by models am b told a tight dress is what makes you a whore. Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before i, i don't wanna be you i don't wanna be you i don't wanna be you anymore