Im Just A Little Bit Caught In The Middle. C i'm just a little bit caught in the middle g life is a maze and love is a riddle am f i don't know where to go i can't do it alone i've tried c and i don't know why g slow it down am make it stop f c or else my heart is going to pop g 'cause it's too much am yeah, it's a lot f c to be something i'm not g i'm a fool am out of love f g 'cause i just can't get enough c i'm just a. C g am slow it down, make it stop f c or else my heart is going to pop g am 'cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot f c to be something i'm not g am i'm a fool out of love f g 'cause i just can't get enough. Slow it down, make it stop or else my heart is going to pop. I don’t know where to go. I can't think of getting old. Life is a maze and love is a riddle. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle life is a maze, and love is a riddle i don't know where to go can't do it alone i've tried, and i don't know why slow it down, make it stop or else my heart is going to pop cause its to much, yeah its a lot to be something i'm not i'm a fool, out of love 'cause i just can't get enough i'm just a little bit caught in the middle life is a maze, and love is. Find the exact moment in a tv show, movie, or music video you want to share. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle life is a maze, and love is a riddle i don't know where to go can't do it alone i've tried, and i don't know why slow it down, make it stop or else my heart is going to pop cause its to much, yeah its a lot to be something i'm not i'm a fool, out of love 'cause i just can't get enough i'm just a little bit caught in the middle life is a maze, and love is. 'cause it's too much, yeah it's a. And i don’t know why. I don’t know where to go, can’t do it alone i’ve tried, and i don’t know why. I've tried and i don't know why. I am just a little girl lost in the moment. I’m just a little girl lost in the moment;
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle. YouTube from www.youtube.com
I'm [c]just a little bit caught in the middle [g]life is a maze, and love is a riddle [am]i don't know where to go can't do it [f]alone i've tried, but i don't know [c]why slow it [g]down, make it [am]stop or else my [f] heart is going to [c]pop cause its to [g]much, yeah its a. Can’t do it alone, i’ve tried and i don’t know why i am just a little girl lost in the moment i’m so scared, but i don’t show it i can’t figure it out it’s bringing me down, i know i’ve got to let it go and just enjoy the show [bridge] dum de dum, dudum de dum just enjoy the show. Three have to go on a raft, while three will pull a rope, which will get the raft through the water to a. And i can't think of who i was. I am just a little girl lost in the moment. I don't know where to go, can't do it alone. I can't think of getting old. Can’t do it alone i’ve tried. G i'm just a little girl lost in the moment d i'm so scared but i don't show it em i can't figure it out, it's bringing me down c d i know i've got to let it go. I’m just a little bit caught in the middle.
I Don't Know Where To Go, Can't Do It Alone.
To her small accompanying guitar notes she sings in her little girl voice, “i’m just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle, i don’t know where to go, can’t do it alone, i’ve tried and i don’t know why.” Life is a maze and love is a riddle. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle d life is a maze and love is a riddle em i don't know where to go, can't do it alone c g i've tried, and i don't know why. I’m just a little bit caught in the middle. Slow it down make it stop, or else my heart is going to pop, ‘cuz it’s too much, yeah it’s a. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle life is a maze and love is a riddle i don't know where to go; She agrees with some reluctance. I don't know where to go can't do it alone i've tride, but i don't know why. C i'm just a little girl lost in the moment g
[Chorus] I’m Just A Little Bit Caught In The Middle Life Is A Maze And Love Is A Riddle I Don’t Know Where To Go;
It only makes me want to die. Just enjoy the show oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. I’m so scared but i don’t show it; I'm just a little bit caught in the middle,life is a maze and love is a riddle. Dedicato a chi colpevole o innocente 9. I don’t know where to go. Moneyball (2011) clip with quote i'm just a little bit caught in the middle yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. Three have to go on a raft, while three will pull a rope, which will get the raft through the water to a.
I Am Just A Little Girl Lost In The Moment.
And i can't think of who i was. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle is the sixth episode of survivor: Can't look back, can't look too far ahead. I don’t know where to go, can’t do it alone i’ve tried, and i don’t know why. G i'm just a little girl lost in the moment d i'm so scared but i don't show it em i can't figure it out, it's bringing me down c d i know i've got to let it go. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle / life is a maze and love is a riddle / i don't know where to go, can't do it alone, i've tried / and i don't know why / slow it down I don't know where to go, can't do it alone, i've tried and i don't know why. I've tried and i don't know why. I’m just a little girl lost in the moment;